IMPORTANT: Meeting date change - Tuesday, Nov. 20th

Steve Meyers steve-plug at spwiz.com
Wed Nov 7 20:52:05 MST 2012

We found out today that although we thought we had the UVU Business
Resource Center reserved for the 2nd Wednesday of each month, our
reservation didn't have the priority we'd hoped for.  It turns out that
the only possible nights that we can guarantee the room will be
available are Tuesday and Friday.  I assumed that Friday would be a bad
night for most, and looked for a Tuesday that didn't conflict with other
local user groups.  So, we'll be switching to the 3rd Tuesday from now on.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  I've already talked to Doran, our
presenter for this month, and he is fine with the new date.

http://www.plug.org/node/191

Speaking of presenters, I'd really like to do a fun one for December.
Does anybody know someone who's done a MAME cabinet that could present
on that?  Or something else that would be a fun topic?

Steve Meyers