WiFi problems with Kindle Paper White -- Advice?

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 08:56:22 MST 2012

On Nov 6, 2012, at 8:22 AM, "Jared W. Robinson" <jared.robinson at comcast.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 04:50:57PM -0700, Robert Merrill wrote:
>> But how's the screen look?!?
>
> To my eyes, it's nice, although I haven't used previous generation
> devices for more than a few minutes. I like it better when the back
> light is turned off, but it's nice to have the option to read in the
> dark. My wife likes it.

Interesting.

> I think I'd rather have a full-featured tablet (like the Nexus 7) if I
> were to carry around a tablet-sized device.

I love the kindles screen that we have but no backlight is occasionally awkward. My iPad screen is very nice as well, I will admit and what I'm usually reading on (because the kids are using the kindles).

I love how light and hold able the kindle is though. Perfect size... The bright screens of the fire, nexus or iPad, to me, are truthfully less pleasing than the kindle screen. I can feel my eyes relax with the kindle... Like reading a book.

I look at AMOLED and LED screens far too much as it is.