Help on a Job Descriptions

Nathan Blackham kemotaha at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:54:29 MDT 2012

Adding System Engineer Description.
--------
Are you an experienced Linux System Engineering who cares about
quality and performance?  Do you crave making an OS stable and
reliable?  Do you want to help build the world’s premier cloud
environment?  Then this is the job for you.

The team is responsible for qualifying the OS platform that is used to
support the Amazon's server infrastructure.  This includes qualifying
both new software and  new hardware.  The team is also responsible for
automating the qualification of this platform and releasing the
platform to production.

We are seeking a talented and highly motivated System Engineer to join
the team.  The responsibilities include building test capacity,
running qualifications and deploying the platform to production.  We
are looking for someone who is good at system level scripting to help
automate these tasks as we move to a “no touch” qualification model.
We want someone who understands how to scale fleets as well as dive
deep into troubleshooting problems that arise.

Most of our tools are currently in Python, but we do have some in Java and Perl.

The position is located in Seattle, WA

For more information on Amazon Web Services please visit: http://aws.amazon.com
-----