Small Business VOIP recommendations?

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sat May 26 15:49:04 MDT 2012

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Joel Finlinson <joel at finlinson.net> wrote:
> Gabe's company, some-other-PLUG-member's company, (something less expensive than CenturyLink's current solution).

Hehe... I went back and re-read my post. When I said:

"I'd do Flowroute with FreeSWITCH. Lots of flexibility, but you have
to know something about what you're doing. This is what I do for my
business."

I wasn't saying that we're offering that service. I was saying we use
FreeSWITCH for *our* office's phone needs. I'm quite sure my company's
custom telephony development services are many, many times more
expensive than CenturyLink's products targeted at small offices :)

Anyway, fun stuff. Let us know what you end up choosing and good luck!

Best,
Gabe