Small Business VOIP recommendations?

Levi Pearson levipearson at gmail.com
Fri May 25 11:36:37 MDT 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:02 AM, Joel Finlinson <joel at finlinson.net> wrote:
> Hello P.L.U.G. friends.
>
>   I'm looking for recommendations on good VOIP
> products/companies/recommendations for a small business (less than 10
> phones/handsets).  Currently using normal CenturyLink lines and standard
> phones and thinking it's time to change to something better and less
> expensive.  Xmission has a $39/month option on their main page.  Anyone
> looked at www.yiptel.com ?

I use Arrivaltel for my home VOIP, but I understand most of their
customers are small businesses.  They were active in the local
Asterisk UG (and may still be, if the group is still going.  I haven't
been involved myself) and have been pretty responsive to my minimal
tech support needs when I've had them.  I haven't experienced their
business-class services, so I can't tell you much about that, but
they're worth a look.

        --Levi