Another kickstarter project

Daniel Fussell dfussell at
Thu May 24 14:22:27 MDT 2012

On 05/23/2012 10:10 PM, Alan Young wrote:
> On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Paul Jones Dayton<paul at>  wrote:
>> Similar to SparkleShare, which uses a git back end.
> Thank you ... I hadn't heard of SparkleShare ... looks interesting.
One of the problems Sparkleshare has is with large files (since it is a
git frontend-ish).  I haven't played with git-annex, but if it has
solved the large file problem, it might help both projects.

The other problem I know of with Sparkleshare is the windows client
isn't quite stable yet.  I'm sure that will be resolved shortly though.

;-Daniel Fussell