Java jobs

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Wed May 23 22:22:25 MDT 2012

Hey everyone,
The company I work for is going to be looking for Java developers over the
next few months.  The team I lead is ui and works with something that
resembles swing, but uses a lot of xml for the layouts.  There are also
positions opening up in other dev areas but they all need Java.  We need a
handful of senior devs as well as a bunch of entry level folks.  If you
have a CS degree, a desire to program in Java and a pulse :)  Send me your
resume and salary requirements and ill put you in front of the right people.