Help on a Job Descriptions

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Wed May 23 22:15:50 MDT 2012

I see nothing wrong with either description.  You may wish to include more
details such as environments and tools used, how much experience you want
with each and what the pay range is.  Team size and position in the team.
Perks and benefits are good info to have as well.  Also I personally like
to know about the company itself such as the name, what they do, how long
have they been in business are they publically held or private etc.

Location can also be important too.