Dealing with Macs

Eric Jacobs eric at
Mon May 21 11:00:06 MDT 2012

On Monday, May 21, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> On 21 May 2012, at 10:24, Steve Alligood wrote:
> >
> > I finally broke down and just installed iTerm2 (not iTerm, different product) and got reasonable terminal behavior and a very short learning curve and I now rarely ever start that VM.
> +1 iTerm2 - it rocks

+2 for iTerm2. I use it all day every day. One of the best features is the regex trigger stuff. I have one set up to fire a growl notification when I get mentioned in IRC (i use irssi in a screen on a remote box). You can have it fire other processes, noises, scripts, alerts, etc, all based on the text appearing in any of your terminals.

Eric Jacobs