Dealing with Macs

Jeff Jibson jeff.jibson at parentlink.net
Mon May 21 09:32:16 MDT 2012

We have recently started moving our sales department to Macs.  To test
things like samba and printers in windows, I use kvm with different
versions of windows guests.  Macs, we will only be supporting one
version.  The licensing doesn't allow Mac OS on non mac hardware.

My manager suggested getting a Mac.  I don't care for the Mac OS UI.
I currently use i3 (WM no DE) with lots of urxvt terms tiled.

My question is, can I run linux on the Mac hardware with Mac OS in a
vm?  Has anyone here done it, and did it work very well?