Verifying in IE

Lane Brooks lane at brooks.nu
Fri May 11 11:39:50 MDT 2012

On 05/11/2012 10:28 AM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> On 11 May 2012, at 09:33, Lane Brooks wrote:
>
>> I was hoping people in the area of web
>> development could offer insight on how to install and test with multiple
>> versions of IE.
> What if you were to detect IE and if found display an unobtrusive message that their browsing experience may be impaired by the use of their current browser.  Then suggest a link or two for more acceptable browsers.  ;)
While it would be nice if that were adequate solution, in this
particular case, a woman at work is using IE7 and has no other option.
Furthermore, I do not know if her problem is IE7 related or not. I was
hoping I could quickly install IE7 and test her experience to see if I
can replicate the problem she is describing. It might not be an IE7
issue at all.

Lane