Thanks to all who came to UTOSC 2012!

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sat May 5 19:51:25 MDT 2012

On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 6:24 PM, Steve Meyers <steve-plug at spwiz.com> wrote:
> The sessions I attended were all great.  I was very impressed with the
> speakers.  If you didn't attend this year, convince your boss to let you
> attend next year.  It's well worth it.

I had a great time. I meet up with old friends, did some business on
the side and learned a few new things. I'm already looking forward to
next year.

Many of hackers on this list were *not* there. Start saving up your
sick days so you can come to the Super Bowl of Utah Geekdom MMXIII.

(My son who attended the "Intro to Python" session with me says he
can't wait for next year either.)

> Victor Villa deserves a special thanks.  He did the bulk of the
> organizing, and was too busy to attend a single session.

Super thanks!!!!

Best,
Gabe