Developer Opportunity

Jacob Albretsen jakea at xmission.com
Wed May 2 22:25:18 MDT 2012

/me puts on flame suit.

All,

My employer in Farmington, UT is looking to hire two developers.

Who we are:  http://www.itransact.com/

Keywords here would be Java, Ruby on Rails, Perl, and MySQL.  The ability to
learn and work on your own and command-line-fu is a must.

We exclusively run Mac on our desktops / laptops, with the exception of me.
I'm the single full time Linux user in the house.

Extra bonus if you like Doctor Who and other geeky things.

Drop me a line directly if you'd like to learn more.  I'll also be at UTOSC
Thursday - Saturday if you want to track me down.

Thanks,

- Jake