UTOSC Call for Papers ends TOMORROW!

Jason Jones poeticintensity at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:52:36 MDT 2012

Sorry I didn't get to this, man...  I really would like to present, and
it's a great idea, but right now, I just have too much going on and I think
the stress would kill me.  *PLEASE* hit me up next year, because I'd love
to present.  Thanks for pestering me into thinking about it, bud.  I really
would like to do this, and am planning on doing it next year.

--Jason