How to assign foo.local domains with zeroconf

Levi Pearson levipearson at
Fri Mar 16 18:37:33 MDT 2012

It might also have a little zeroconf stack in it. In a hard drive, you
could pull the name you advertise from the volume name, or maybe an autorun
utility or something. My point is that there is not a standard way.