Streaming Live Concert

Stephen M. McQuay stephen at mcquay.me
Wed Jun 20 14:24:39 MDT 2012

Matthew --

Thanks for the quick response.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:57:47AM -0600, Matthew Frederico wrote:
>Have you looked into red5 or wowza?  How tightly do you want to control
>distribution?

No I haven't looked at either one. I'd like to stick with FOSS, so it
would seem that wowza is out of the picture.

Also, I'd like to simply find something that solves this exact problem
and configure it rather than use red5 to build my own code. I may be
reading incorrectly, but it seems like it's more a java lib than
a product that solves the streaming media problem, right?

--
Stephen M. McQuay
http://mcquay.me/vcf