Engineering position at Alfresco

Jared Ottley jottley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 12:46:57 MDT 2012

And I am currently the only US based (located here in UT) member of the two teams this architect would have responsibility for.  The rest of the team members are in the UK, but would eventually look to grow the team here in the US (as well as in the UK).

I'm more than happy to answer any questions about the work that we have done, are currently doing and what we have planned.

Jared