Engineering position at Alfresco

Richard Esplin richard-lists at esplins.org
Thu Jun 7 12:26:13 MDT 2012

Many of you know that I have loved working at Alfresco over the past few years. It has been interesting to see an enterprise open source company from the inside, I have learned a lot about content management, and I am very impressed with our leadership team. The company has more than doubled since I joined, and our growth seems to be accelerating. Working with a diverse international team has been a lot of fun, and I enjoy collecting the passport stamps.

We are building out our San Francisco engineering team. That team has responsibility for our external facing developer API's, add-on packaging, and integration with products produced by partner companies.

When the hiring team discussed the positions with me, I lobbied for them to consider telecommuters from Utah so that they can take advantage of our talent pool. Even if you are currently enjoying your job, I highly recommend you consider this opportunity.

http://careers.stackoverflow.com/jobs/20699/snr-software-architect-global-open-source-co-alfresco-software?a=osfuS9W

Our "we are a great company to work for" video:

http://youtu.be/YtL7bfufKlg

(Photos include the company adventure up a mountain in Morocco and the company jeep scavenger hunt in Malta. Did I mention every employee gets a tablet and smart phone in addition to the laptop?)

Other positions are listed here (but they might require relocation):

http://alfresco.com/about/careers/

Feel free to contact me or Jared Ottley (who is lurking) if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Richard

(Please excuse the limited cross post to lists I don't spend as much time at.)