Embedded full-text search

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:25:37 MDT 2012

Oh, I forgot to mention that I want it to also be able to run on Windows.

This goes back to my mediabox idea that I bring up every once in a while.

I put 30,000 music files in and indexed them and it was beautiful. Then I
imported another 700,000 files of all types from all my old backup drives
and current drives and realized that I have a few different types of
problems.

The thing I want is to have a full db of all metadata for all files on all
systems that use mediabox, but one "master" box with a big hard drive.

AJ ONeal