FW: Overstock Software Developer Openings

Aaron Toponce aaron.toponce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:23:00 MDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 06:19:59PM -0600, Sasha Pachev wrote:
> We have a tradition of posting flames on the PLUG list when somebody
> posts a job. I must admit I have never been tempted to participate in
> this tradition until now. But this was just too much to resist:

Ah yes, the fanboi flame wars. Haven't seen one in a while. What's happened
to PLUG? :)

In all reality, I don't care. Java is a programming language. Like it or
hate it, it pays, and this is a company willing to pay. If you're not
interested, don't submit your resume. If you are, do. However, I for one
will set aside some of my personal philosophies and biases, when I'm out of
a job, and looking.

--
. o .   o . o   . . o   o . .   . o .
. . o   . o o   o . o   . o o   . . o