Seeker - Sr. Linux Admin - Considering move to SLC/Provo

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:42:59 MDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Alan Evans <alanwevans at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear PLUG,
>
> My wife and I are considering moving to the SLC/Provo area but are
> first investigating the job market.  An acquaintance of mine that
> lives in the area suggested that I send a message to the PLUG list.
> Per the 'seeker' clause from the website here I am.

 Let me be the first person who doesn't live in Utah to welcome you.

Welcome to Utah! :)

I really do think you will enjoy living in Utah.  I spent about 7 years
there working at companies such as Caldera and Novell.  Made a ton of
friends and still lurk on the mailing lists almost 8 years after moving to
the east coast.

--
gs