Seeker - Sr. Linux Admin - Considering move to SLC/Provo

Doran L. Barton fozz at
Wed Jul 18 07:13:21 MDT 2012

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 11:19:05 PM Alan Evans wrote:
> My wife and I are considering moving to the SLC/Provo area but are
> first investigating the job market.  An acquaintance of mine that
> lives in the area suggested that I send a message to the PLUG list.
> Per the 'seeker' clause from the website here I am.

Doran L. Barton <fozz at> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "If you think you've seen everything in Paris, visit the Pere Lachas is
  Cemetery. It boasts such immortals as Moliere, Jean de la Fontain, and
    -- Seen in a travel guide