Seeker - Sr. Linux Admin - Considering move to SLC/Provo

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at
Tue Jul 17 23:04:54 MDT 2012

I believe tomax is hiring for a position that sounds like a good fit for
your skills.

Just an fyi wages here in Utah are competitive with those of 3rd world
countries, but working conditions are slightly better.