Seeker - Sr. Linux Admin - Considering move to SLC/Provo

Alan Evans alanwevans at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 21:19:05 MDT 2012

Dear PLUG,

My wife and I are considering moving to the SLC/Provo area but are
first investigating the job market.  An acquaintance of mine that
lives in the area suggested that I send a message to the PLUG list.
Per the 'seeker' clause from the website here I am.

Some highlights:
* Currently responsible for reviewing, creating and implementing
policies related to Linux System Admin, identity management (LDAP) and
automation technologies (Puppet)
* Experience with Dell Blade, Cisco UCS, VMWare ESX 4 and 5, Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 3-6, SuSE Linux 9-11, familiar with EMC, NetApp and
storage technologies
* F5 Load Balancing (BigIP 9.4.x, 10.x, 11.x)
* JBoss 5 (EAP and Community, Seeking Red Hat JBCAA)
* RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator, RHEL 6, Seeking RHCE
in next few months)

Resume and/or Linked-in profile are available.  Please request off
list.  Also I will be in SLC July 19th-23rd if anyone is looking for a
Sr. Linux Admin and able to meet up.

Regards,
-Alan