ARM Colocation

Matthew Frederico mfrederico at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:58:04 MDT 2012

> What about buying a bunch of old/used android phones and rooting them.
> You could do IP over USB, bluetooth, or simply use their built-in
> wifi. The USB approach would keep them powered and enable fast file
> transfers.

Interesting - At risk of exposing my ignorance, I wonder if something like
distcc would work across all the phones/nodes - I don't believe the phones
alone are fantastic at compiling source in and of themselves?

I'm sure something like this has got to exist - "ARM Compiling as a
service?"

This is quite intriguing ..

-- Matthew Frederico