Linux bonding driver

Steve Meyers steve-plug at spwiz.com
Sat Jul 14 19:13:19 MDT 2012

Does anybody know if you can bond a tagged interface?  I know you can
tag a bonded interface, but I want to use VLAN tagging on the physical
interface, and then bond the tagged interfaces together.  The reason for
this is to force primary traffic for one VLAN to use the first switch,
and primary traffic for the other VLAN to use the second switch.

I know that you can bridge a tagged interface, but I don't believe
bridging lets you specify a primary interface for the link.

Steve