[OT] Josh's secret

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:16:38 MDT 2012

No joke, I once worked tech support chat for a company who will remain
nameless but rhymes with hell.
When the on hold times got too long they would broadcast...
"Welcome to our customer support chat!  If you are need of immediate
assistance or believe you have been on hold too long, please press
Alt+F4"
It was always interesting to watch the queue drop from 1000 to
something like 10.