[OT] Josh's secret

Stephen M. McQuay stephen at mcquay.me
Fri Jul 13 14:11:23 MDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 02:16:43PM -0600, Matthew Walker wrote:
>Okay, that's a new one for me! My favorite is Ctrl-R.

So you know how if you go past the line you want you curse and start
over? well, if you turn off flow control in your terminal (exercise for
the interested studen) you can then hit ctrl-S to go in the reverse
direction.

I looked forever for how to do this and discovered it on accident when
I started using Konsole and it let me know that I accidentally hit
ctrl-S and how to get out of it. Turn it off in profile settings.

--
Stephen M. McQuay
http://mcquay.me/vcf