OT: Was Tomax 411?

John Shaver bobjohnbob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 21:29:12 MST 2012

I believe this was already discussed at length sometime last year.  No need
to bring that up again...

On Jan 31, 2012 7:40 PM, "Merrill Oveson" <moveson at gmail.com> wrote:

Let's do our own glassdoor, on the plug website.
You'd have to be a member to post, but you would post anonymously.
You'd have to be a member to see the posts.
The postings would have an IT favor to them.  Sometimes, a place might be
great to work for everyone else but the IT guy, or the programmers.
I, for one, would have appreciated knowing before hand what a place
was "really" like.
I could definitely provide some posts about places I've worked and
places to avoid!
I even volunteer to design the survey and the database.  I code in LAMP.
Anyone interested?