Tomax 411?

Merrill Oveson moveson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:40:23 MST 2012

Let's do our own glassdoor, on the plug website.
You'd have to be a member to post, but you would post anonymously.
You'd have to be a member to see the posts.
The postings would have an IT favor to them.  Sometimes, a place might be
great to work for everyone else but the IT guy, or the programmers.
I, for one, would have appreciated knowing before hand what a place
was "really" like.
I could definitely provide some posts about places I've worked and
places to avoid!
I even volunteer to design the survey and the database.  I code in LAMP.
Anyone interested?