Jacked network bridges

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Tue Jan 31 14:09:14 MST 2012

For those of you playing along at home...

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Gabriel Gunderson <gabe at gundy.org> wrote:
> * The only thing that's different about them (and I think this *must*
> be key) is that set X also has the 3rd interface to the C network.
> But, that shouldn't have anything to do with network B not working :/

It turns out that XO had their VRF tables jacked and the two networks
were bleeding together at their end. I don't know what they look like
on the that CAT5, but he said, "Um... huh, let me change this around a
bit. This doesn't look right. There, try that.", and it worked.

> * I need more sleep.

No, I didn't ever get my sleep :/

Thanks everyone for the help!

Best,