senior front-end/javascript developer

Wade Preston Shearer wadeshearer.lists at me.com
Tue Jan 31 13:45:16 MST 2012

Group,

I am having a terrible time finding a Senior Front-end/javascript developer. I'm looking for someone that is experienced and skilled with programming concepts and patterns and mobile techniques. "Advanced jQuery" isn't sufficient. I'm looking for someone that understands object-oriented and MVC programming and has used (or is good enough to jump into) javascript frameworks. I need someone that doesn't just ice the cake with some javascript candy—I'm looking for someone that can build an app in javascript. This would be a well-paid position.

Any advice on how to find such an individual? What would peek your interest if this is you?

Thanks,

Wade