Tomax 411?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 04:24:59 MST 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 3:27 AM, Jessie Adan Morris
<jessie at jessieamorris.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 31, 2012 01:48:27 S. Dale Morrey wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I've been in contact with a recruiter who landed me an interview at
>> Tomax in SLC on Wednesday.
>> I was just curious if anyone has worked there or worked with them or
>> their products in the past.
>> If so a little heads up on the working environment would be great.
>
> Glassdoor is good for this kind of stuff:
>
> http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Tomax-Reviews-E12688.htm
>
> --
> Jessie Adan Morris
> jessie at jessieamorris.com
> (801) 210-1526

While I agree that glassdoor is a good place to get the dirt, I don't
expect many folks post to that place because they were happy or
satisfied.  I was hoping to hear from someone who was either currently
working there or who worked there recently and left on good terms.
I'm not looking for rainbows and unicorns either, I'm just looking for
something less biased than the stuff at glassdoor tends to be.  I ask
because I've actually worked for several companies that are rated
rather poorly at glassdoor and yet they were great places to work.

But thanks Jessie for pointing me there, I do appreciate any feedback
I can get.  Forewarned is forearmed as they say.