Jacked network bridges

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Tue Jan 31 01:20:52 MST 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Levi Pearson <levipearson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know if you've looked at this any further yet or not, but I am
> now on a real computer with access to man pages, so I can give some
> more details.

Would you believe that I'm just now finding time to get back on this?
Wow, what a day!

> First, the iptables dump you gave is missing a lot of information that
> is actually contained in the table you are looking at.

Yeah, I guess I was just showing that it looked like plain ol' RHEL
rules (at least how I recall RHEL looking). I did look over them more
thoroughly before and after I sent the email.  But, with your
excellent feedback and fresh eyes, I'll be reviewing them again :)
BTW, the interesting parts have to do with another NATing interface
that libvit sets up automatically. I'm not using that interface for
anything at the moment, but still, it warrants a review.

Well, I better get crackin'

Best,
Gabe