Jacked network bridges

Levi Pearson levipearson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 07:03:46 MST 2012

I am not a general expert on Linux networking, but I know enough about nic
drivers to strongly doubt that the driver or card are to blame for this.

I suggest a deeper exploration of the options to the iptables command,
because "iptables -L" barely scratches the surface of what it can tell you.
It is actually my go-to tool for diagnosing any network problem regarding
the forwarding of packets in Linux.

I would give more details, but I don't know the options off the top of my
head and I am typing this on my phone. Good luck!