Jacked network bridges

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sun Jan 29 21:01:21 MST 2012

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, wireshark and/or tcpdump should be your go-to tools very early
> on in a situation like this.  That's the only way to see what's really
> happening with the packets and where your arps are disappearing to.

I agree. I just was hoping that someone else would spot my error
quickly and I'd be able to move on.

We create PCAP files quite often with dealing with VoIP. Still, it can
be a bit of a pain to collect from both side of 6 connections.  If it
comes to that, I'll post them so we can all comb over the bits. Heh :)

Thanks!

Gabe