Jacked network bridges

John Shaver bobjohnbob at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 20:35:02 MST 2012

Hey Gabe,

I'm having a hard time following everything that is going on here.  If
they are on the same network/subnet and they can't ping each other,
then the other network configurations shouldn't really matter and we
can just focus on that subnet's configuration.

Or are they not on the same network/subnet and I misunderstood?

If so, my guess would be that subnet masks aren't set correctly
between the 2 groups of guests on network B and their gateway?  What
are the IPs and subnet mask of the clients and gateway?