Soft Phones

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Tue Jan 24 12:32:23 MST 2012

  On 1/24/2012 11:16 AM, Thomas S Hatch wrote:
> I have done some work with Jive communications, they are based locally here
> in Utah and have very nice (and affordable) products for these sorts of
> things:
> http://www.getjive.com/

I'm actually always rude when their sales men drop by and do my best to
talk over their heads.  (So we've got an IAX trunk over direct fiber and
local call presence.  I need a rate per minute, including any penalties
for short duration calls. No I don't want you touching my asterisk box,
it work exactly as desired).

Kyle