Anyone tried Computer Universe?

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:40:39 MST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I was in south Orem today and found a place at about 1600 South State
called Computer Universe.
I was bored and decided to check it out.   The owner is a great guy,
evidently he has a background as an Electrical Engineer. The owner's
can do, hands on attitude makes it seem like a great little place and
reminds me a lot of Aroma back in the day.  The owner is new to the
area (I understand that he recently purchased it from a previous
owner).
Anyways figured I'd drop a line to the list and mention the place.  I
figured that if you haven't tried them you might give them a shot next
time you're looking for something.  If you happen to have done
business with them I'd be very interested in hearing about your
experience because I'm considering making them a regular supplier, but
I've never heard anyone mention the place before.

Quick Details on the business...

Computer Universe
1643 South State
Orem, UT 84097