February meeting - topic to be determined

Richard Esplin richard-lists at esplins.org
Mon Jan 23 11:40:58 MST 2012

I have a presentation ready on building content-centric applications using Alfresco as an example backend. I could practice it with the PlUG crew if people are interested.

The presentation is an introduction to content centric services, and I can probably show examples in Java, Python, and PHP. The general idea is that we as developers re-invent the wheel a lot because we don't realize that off-the-shelf open source solutions can save a lot of custom code.

Let me know,

Richard

On Monday January 23 2012 11:30:26 Steve Meyers <steve-plug at spwiz.com> wrote:
> On 1/23/12 11:27 AM, Bryan Sant wrote:
> > I'm would LOVE a presentation on FreeSwitch.  Gabe, I'm not
> > threatening violence if you don't comply, but I'm not not threatening
> > either.  If you could find it in your heart to do a presentation, I'll
> > happily by pizza for the group.
>
> Pizza is good, but would you be willing to do a presentation in February
> (topic of your choice) to allow Gabe an extra month to prepare his? :)
>
> Steve
<snip>