February meeting - topic to be determined

Tod Hansmann plug.org at todandlorna.com
Sun Jan 22 21:21:31 MST 2012

On 1/22/2012 9:01 PM, Steve Meyers wrote:
> Does anybody have a topic they'd be willing to present on, or ideas of
> who I could contact to present?  I've been working on a couple people,
> but I'm not sure I'll be able to get either of them nailed down for
> February.

Have we had a presentation on FreeSWITCH?  Gabe Gunderson would give a
good presentation on that, I think.  If he's unwilling, I could give an
entry-level overview of it, though I don't know how rewarding it would
or would not be.  VoIP is an interesting topic that becomes more
relevant as we go, and I think it's a solution space for a lot of
business needs that we would do well to get into, especially if we can
avoid just learning Asterisk and calling it good.

-Tod Hansmann