Interesting Read - Lobbyist threatens politicians who refuse to stay bought.

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at
Sun Jan 22 18:56:39 MST 2012

I just thought I'd share this with the group.
Evidently former Sen. Chris Dodd is now working as a lobbyist for the MPAA.
According to an article at he has gone on record as saying
that Politicians who refuse to toe the line of the MPAA can expect
Hollywood to work against them in the future.

I read the verbatim transcript portion and actually got more or less
he was saying that the MPAA wasn't going to give big checks out
anymore to anyone who weaseled out of SOPA.