problem installing linux on raid6 ibm x3850 (Michael Torrie)

Make Compile makecompile at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 18:54:09 MST 2012

Thanks for the replied. I've been trying to install Centos 5 on that IBM x3850. The machine before already have linux installed on it. recently we just need to reformat the machine for stating purposes. in line on that, we encountered that error while installing centos 5 after configuring the machine to used RAID6.