It Worked [Was: Wikipedia Blackout (& work around)]

S. Dale Morrey sdalemorrey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 15:27:52 MST 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Barry Roberts <blr at robertsr.us> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Daniel C. <dcrookston at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Jonathan Duncan
>> <jonathan at bluesunhosting.com> wrote:
>> > I trust you have seen this also:  http://ping.fm/Rotqt
>> >
>> > As far as Hatch goes, he should not have supported it in the first place.
>>
>> Who actually votes for him?  Isn't there some way to reach them and
>> explain that they guy they've voted into office no longer represents
>> them?
>>

> I think this answers that question pretty well:
> http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=48849

Actually I am embarrassed to report that during his initial campaign I
was a fervent worker for his campaign and supported him with zeal.  I
think I was 12 or 14 at that time (although I never bothered to
disclose that to the campaign, who let me go as soon as I let slip my
age.). My job during that time was to setup the computers at campaign
headquarters and help to keep them running (technically speaking this
was my first IT job).  Nevertheless I find I can no longer support him
and because of his sponsorship of this bill and other's that he has
supported during his tenure in office, I will be voting against him in
the next election.

I certainly hope others will join me in this.