to who may concern and compare if you are making the following mistakes

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:55:32 MST 2012

On 01/18/2012 12:00 PM, Alan Young wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:34, Levi Pearson<levipearson at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I guess he's just gone through some sort of religious awakening or
>> something and now we're infidels rather than a resource to do his work
>> for him.
>
> Or he's performing one of the better trolls we've seen in awhile ...
At first I thought maybe he could have 'wrong windowed' a response to
here when he meant to in another message, but his later responses made
it clear he was in fact addressing the list, I still don't get it
though, what prompted the whole spell ALLAH correctly thing from him O_O
I haven't seen it mentioned on this list, well..... ever, in any form of
case... some people's children I tell ya..