to who may concern and compare if you are making the following mistakes

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:34:11 MST 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:46 AM,  <hatem at softpro.bz> wrote:
> to who may concern and compare if you are making the following mistakes

I am wholly unconcerned with your silly beliefs and/or stupid religion, but
I can never resist a good troll.

> islamicly you have mistakes in your site that is:
> ALLAH name
> is all letters capital and you know and only for ALLAH that must be
> done

As you know, the Quran cannot be translated.  The words can be translated
from Arabic into another language, but the translation is not القرآن
الكريمper se; it is an imperfect copy that does not wholly communicate
what you
believe is the perfection of the sacred text.  (It's not perfect, nor is it
sacred - it's a poorly written fantasy novel.  But that's not the point,
really - I just don't want you to think I'm conceding anything.)
Therefore, the English word Allah is not the name of your god.  The name of
your god is الله and (like the Quran) cannot be translated.  Therefore, it
doesn't matter how we choose to spell, or capitalize, it.

Not that it matters because it (along with every other fairy tale /
religion) is all a bunch of imaginary claptrap anyway.

Cheers!