to who may concern and compare if you are making the following mistakes

Levi Pearson levipearson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:34:38 MST 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Joshua Marsh <joshua at themarshians.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:52, Alan Young <alansyoungiii at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 09:54,  <hatem at softpro.bz> wrote:
>> > how meany dead young  in data entry on linux compared to windows
>> microsoft
>> > how meany dead young  in testers on linux compared to windows microsoft
>>
>> data entry and testing is fatal ... huh ... imagine that!
>>

> This entire thread has been one of my favorites in the last while, bar
> none! Where do these people come from and how can we get a slow, but steady
> influx of t

Don't you guys remember our friend Hatem, the IT consultant guy from
Egypt?  He's been on the list for a while and has generally asked
fairly on-topic questions, although they have not always indicated a
great deal of effort on his part to figure things out before asking.
I guess he's just gone through some sort of religious awakening or
something and now we're infidels rather than a resource to do his work
for him.

        --Levi