Wikipedia Blackout (& work around)

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 10:47:56 MST 2012

almost defiantly is an interestingly ambiguous stance.

but yes everyone needs to contact Hatch and let him know he's out of
touch. I contacted him to tell him before that this kind of law made
by and for big media was wrong and "he" (aka his staffer) came back
saying how proud he was of the dmca. He is elected by people not the
media conglomerate!

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Kyle Waters <unum at unum5.org> wrote:
>  http://projects.propublica.org/sopa/UT
>
> Includes stances and phone numbers.
>
> As you can see Chaffetz has already said he is opposed.  I was told by a
> member of Lee's staff that's he'll "almost defiantly vote against it".
> And Hatch of course is a supporter of the laws(the only office that had
> to put me on hold).
>
> Kyle

Brad Midgley