to who may concern and compare if you are making the following mistakes

hatem at softpro.bz hatem at softpro.bz
Wed Jan 18 09:54:09 MST 2012

how meany disabilites in data entry on linux compared to windows microsoft
how meany dead young  in data entry on linux compared to windows microsoft
how meany dead young  in testers on linux compared to windows microsoft

answer that and deliver to who may concern in your country
or you both are partners in each company that is opened and in each
company that is closed just playing a game drawing money from people and
sell them copy  of  part from makkah cd can you ask your country
supervisor to let you see ttaqr files in the system of the government in
your country if soo you will find ALLAH name written in english and in
arabic
it is just you either do not yet know or they want you not to know yet

can the supervisor of the group cancle my account please