to who may concern and compare if you are making the following mistakes

Daniel Fussell dfussell at byu.edu
Wed Jan 18 09:41:06 MST 2012

On 01/18/2012 07:15 AM, hatem at softpro.bz wrote:
> for your info it is not right thing
> because if you are not interested that is why linux is not getting
> familiar with and you are working in shadow and letting such like
> microsoft eating you
> that is because islamically  point of view and judge you are not accepting :-

Wow; all this time I thought it was because of our complex and hostile
interfaces, our social anxieties and elitisms, and our endless
VI-vs-EMACS holy wars.  Now I recognize that Microsoft is the destroying
angel, the plagues of Egypt, and Beelzebub all rolled into one legal entity.

In retrospect, I probably should have seen this coming.